Rubbish Disposal in Elephant and Castle SE1
Elephant and Castle SE1 Local Rubbish Disposal Company provides Expert Rubbish Disposal Services
Searching for reliable Rubbish Disposal in Elephant and Castle SE1?
You need to book an expert Rubbish Disposal service for your residence in or around 1 Lambeth Palace Road, London, SE1 7EU , United Kingdom?
Choose our Rubbish Disposal company in Elephant and Castle SE1 for all your needs; we offer quality Rubbish Disposal services at budget-friendly prices.
Why Choose Our Rubbish Disposal Services
- Cost effective Rubbish Disposal services
- Ultimate 24 – 7 expert support
- Flexible working times
- Free price quote – no obligation necessary
- rubbish removal company
- rubbish removal and clearance companies
- garden clearance
- old furniture removal
- large domestic items clearance service
- unwanted furniture collection services
- rubbish pickup and collection
- garden green waste collectors
- How to dispose of boilers
- clearing junk
- How to get rid of grass cuttings
- schools recycling services
- disposal of glass bottles
The Price of Our Rubbish Disposal
In case the quantity/sort/size/weight of waste exceeds or differs from the amount initially confirmed with our Elephant and Castle SE1 customer service staff over the phone or email, we may charge you additionally after our Rubbish Disposal team arrives at your address in Elephant and Castle SE1 to carry out the service you hired.
The final price will be calculated in accordance with the following pricelist when our team arrives on site:
Household in Elephant and Castle SE1- General waste and Green waste
|Labour||Cubic yards||Max weigh||Equivalent to||Prices|
|Minimum Load||10 MIN||1.5||150 kg||8 bin bags||£80|
|¼ Load||20 MIN||3.5||350 kg||20 bin bags||£110|
|⅓ Load||30 MIN||5.25||525 kg||30 bin bags||£150|
|½ Load||40 MIN||7||700 kg||40 bin bags||£200|
|¾ Load||50 MIN||10.5||1050 kg||50 bin bags||£260|
|Full Load||60 MIN||14||1400 kg||60 bin bags||£330|
*Please note that the prices are based on the VOLUME and the WEIGHT of the waste for collection.
- Disposing of loads of heavy materials like rocks, soil, hardwood, bricks, or concrete will be charged by their weight and not the volume. All of our trucks are fully equipped with electronic digital scales to measure and display the accurate weight of the entire load.
- We have a weight rate to measure the volume of your load: 1 cubic yard per 100 kg, so, for instance, if your load is weighed in as 1000 kg, we will charge you for 10 cubic yards. This is applied even for small loads less than 10 cubic yards.
- It is easy to estimate how much we will charge you by taking into account that a bag of rubble, concrete or soil holds between 30-50 kg, so if we load 25 bags, you will be charged for about 1000 kg.
- Late appointment surcharges:
- After 6pm - £20.00 surcharge
- After 8pm - £40.00 surcharge
- After 10pm - £50.00 surcharge
|Per Fluorescent Tube||Due to how it is disposed of||£2|
|Paint per litre||Due to how it is disposed of||£3|
|Extra 10min Labour||If we exceed the loading time we charge||£10|
|Weekend charge||Due to additional labour costs||£10|
|TV or Monitor||Due to how it is disposed of||£15|
|Extra Heavy Waste||Due to how it is disposed of||£20|
|Fridge||Due to how it is disposed of||£50|
|Commercial Fridge||Due to how it is disposed of||£110|
If your load is more than 12 cubic yards/1000 kg and require more than a full load of our van, we will be able to arrange the service for you with a second visit at the rates stated in the price list.
Top Rubbish Disposal in Elephant and Castle London
Excellent Rubbish Disposal in Elephant and Castle London
Highly Trusted Rubbish Disposal in Elephant and Castle London